For today’s holiday themed blog post I’m back with another gift guide. This time I’ve compiled a list of ten beauty products that I either love and would totally recommend or are on my own personal wish list this holiday season!
Wanna know the best part about today’s post?! The fun doesn’t end here- today’s post is a collaboration! Makena is another teen blogger who consistently blogs about her latest makeup purchases and such; she is seriously the sweetest and she’s posting all sorts of holiday content as well. Be sure to head on over to Makena’s blog to catch her ten afterward.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- Tarte has the most beautiful blushes that wear so naturally on the skin. These are definitely a must have for those who wear blush on an everyday basis.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Studio- Whenever asked about my eyeshadow, I always mention this product as the game changer. It leaves your shadows looking more opaque and lasting longer.
- Mac Prep + Prime Fix Plus- I have heard good things about this product from the very first day I ever watched a makeup video on YouTube! I have never gotten around to try it and would love to as I heard it works wonders on the eyes.
- NYX Lip Lingerie Set- Although certain shades from this collection are drying, these liquid lipsticks stay on so well and have such an wide, nude color selection.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlow Highlighting Kit- Wet N Wild highlighters are so opaque and look stunning in the light. I totally recommend their single highlighters and definitely am going to try to get my hands on this limited edition kit!
- Urban Decay Naked One Palette- I received this palette for Christmas from my aunt almost five years ago and I love it the same now as I did then! The shadows wear so beautifully, are incredibly pigmented, and look perfect at all hours of the day.
- Morphe 350 Eyeshadow Palette- I am obsessed with the warm tones of this palette and have been dying to get my hands on one of these Morphe palettes!
- Buxom Plump and Contour Lip Trio- I seriously cannot get enough of Buxom’s lip products. They have the most gorgeous shades and wear so comfortably throughout the day.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray- The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is so good but the price is rather steep for such a small bottle; I have been wanting to try out this refreshing spray for so long now as it is much more affordable and smells amazing.
- Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara- This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens, voluminizes, and darkens the lashes which is everything I look for in a well-rounded mascara.
Now that you’ve heard my ten beauty products, it’s time for you to head on over to Makena’s blog here and see what her list is compiled of. She is the sweetest and always has the best recommendations so you won’t want to miss her post!
What makeup products are on your wish list this holiday season?! Be sure to let me know in the comments below along with any other questions, comments, or requests you may have for me. Have a fabulous day! With love, McKenz.